Hi
Our ip did get closed yesterday by our provider cause we were almost taking
theirs gateway down.
We had 20000 states (I really dont know what that is ..) and after some work
they did open up again, and then we had 200-300 states as usual ..

We have only find one gameserver that was something wierd with, and its a TF2
server on a box with 2 TF2 servers that have exacly the same configs.
They have been running since TF2 was released, and we have munin running on a
diffrent box logging since 2 weeks back. -Luck.

Here are some pics from the munin stats and you can se that the statsline is
broken, and then its comming back on the server-cpu its high for being emty,
the fps have been droping very much.
have anybode any clue what this might be ?

http://www.teaterljud.se/problem.html

At the bottom is a pic of what ports were establised after the restart of our
owns gateway, but during the blocked internet.
192.168.0.XXX:27018 is a unix gameserver.
192.168.0.XXX:40000 is a unix webbserver.
192.168.0.105 is this windows xp server, the 27035 is the other TF2 gameserver.

Hope someone can help ..

Peter