I just switched to Xenon Servers. So far so good. 500 FPS standard, and it
gives you the option to choose -33 -66 or -100 tickrate if you feel like
messing with it. If you use promo code: "iizihwpmoc" without the quotes than
the first month is 99% off, which comes out to $0.17 then $17 per month
thereafter. I was using DarkStar LLC but these seem to be running a lot
better.

http://www.xenonservers.com/