From: hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of Mike Stiehm
Sent: Wednesday, 3 March 2010 9:28 AM
To: 'Half-Life dedicated Win32 server mailing list'
Subject: Re: [hlds] Eventscripts - Creating Windows Account

This is true for the default setting. However TCAdmin can be set to use a
specific user for all game servers created from that point on and you can go
back in the windows services control panel and change the user that the
service executes under. It's really easy and didn't take me much more than
20 min for 20 servers and I have no issues (well over a year running like
this)