Hey,

I run a popular chain of servers in the UK, Recently some community members
have reported that they are not receiving items as often they should, or not
getting them at all while on our servers(All our servers run of the same IP).
To do a very crude test I setup a Private idle server for a night and invited
10 people to sit in it overnight, after the night was over I asked every player
if they had received anything, none of them had. - This idle server was setup
in the exact same way as all our other servers using the same global config.
(Servers run off a Forked TF2 installation)

So, my question is: Is there anything that can reduce the drop rate on servers
or completely stop drops?

For anyone curious the IP is 81.19.212.48

Cheers in advance,

Geit