I have been using Server Checker for a while now but its becoming very dated
since its no longer being developed. It has been randomly turning my servers
off at random times. Once off they dont come back up. Does anyone know of a
replacement for Server Checker? Something software based that will restart
the servers automatically and is similar to server checker. I know of
firedaemon but its not made specifically for game servers. I am trying to
stay away from TCadmin and online control panels in general.