I'm fine with people being able to join through the serverbrowser since that
pretty much never happens for me randomly. I just want to keep public
lobbies out which sv_search_key has always done for me in both L4D1 and L4D2
until yesterday.

As far as delisting from the master server list, how would I got about
trying that?