Just tried adding a 2nd server from the same directory with diff port and it
doesn't list in server browser so the closed beta is server side aswell.

-----Original Message-----
From: hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of Roman Hatsiev
Sent: 11 May 2010 22:11
To: Half-Life dedicated Win32 server mailing list
Cc: hlds_annou...@list.valvesoftware.com; hlds_li...@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlds] COUNTER-STRIKE: SOURCE BETA

And now it says "Thanks for your interest. We've filled the available
slots."
What is the point of releasing beta which is available only for a couple
hours?
I'm still downloading a server but it is useless now since there are quite a
few players in our community who managed to grab the client - it is late
night here...