Then it would just say server is full if the connect button was replaced.
But of course an option in advanced multiplayer options would be nice for
this feature. I am running out of room on the main menu for my custom
connect buttons!

http://topnotchclan.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=1144&d=1278650690.jpg