Van: hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] Namens msleeper
Verzonden: vrijdag 17 september 2010 23:09
Aan: Half-Life dedicated Win32 server mailing list
Onderwerp: Re: [hlds] Map changing time.

Map load times are usually a problem with disk I/O. What kind of hard
drives do you have, what is the RPM on them? I hope they're SATA.

On Fri, 2010-09-17 at 22:53 +0200, Niels Meijer wrote:
I havn't seen this issue before, so I thought let's just post it here..
I noticed, that my 1000fps server needs about 1 to 2 minutes to change to
different map.
All the maps on there, are from valve. And the server has a fresh install.

I don't have this issue on my other servers though.

Hardware specs: Intel Xeon X3320 with 4GB DDR2 RAM
OP: Windows Server 2008 R2

Niels Meijer.

Geen virus gevonden in het binnenkomende-bericht.
Gecontroleerd door AVG - www.avg.com
Versie: 9.0.851 / Virusdatabase: 271.1.1/3140 - datum van uitgifte: 09/17/10
14:24:00