CBasePlayer.m_flLaggedMovementValue (FL_FROZEN ) don`t work anymore (SourceMod GunGame for example). But it just shift to one step down| (all flags). I use FL_ATCONTROLS and players freezes again.

Sent: Wednesday, November 10, 2010 2:02 AM
Subject: [hlds] [CSS] Get m_flMaxspeed back?

Hey guys,

So basically the last major CS:S update (that was in the beta for a
while) was pushed, and there was a significant modification made to
how players move. As a direct result of this, both ZombieMod,
Zombie:Reloaded, and other addons that had modified m_flMaxspeed are
no longer able to change a clients speed, effectively destroying
gameplay, and the mod itself. Before using m_flMaxspeed, these addons
were using m_flLaggedMovementValue or the LMV method as it's commonly
referred to. Clients hated this as they would fall faster, shoot
faster, etc. it is pretty horrendous being a player and attempting to
play with a decent speed increase set on yourself. Since the update, a
couple workarounds have been tried. However, they are hackish,
unreliable, and didn't yield anywhere close to the same result as we
had prior to the update.

So here's my plea. Please add this functionality back to the Server,
or give us another reliable method that we can use to make our mods
whole again.
Kyle.

Here's a thread that's dedicated to this discussion, there's dispersed
chatter all over the place.
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=139964