Do any of you run as a service? I have mine configured with srvstart.exe which
works great. However, since it is running as a service and under the system
account, I have no console window. How can I get that window to appear or it's
specific output to log to a file somewhere?

The problem I have sometimes is with L4D2 and now tonight after the windows fix
for TF2, sometimes the games just stop responding. The server no longer pings
and is offline, but the srcds.exe process is still running in memory and I have
no idea why or what it is doing.

Thanks,
Andy