  From: Matt 'Anti' Lowe
  To: 'hlds@list.valvesoftware.com'
  Sent: Friday, May 13, 2011 4:46 PM
  Subject: [hlds] Brink dedicated server update shortly

  Hey folks,

  We'll be sending out a new version of the Brink dedicated server on Steam
within the next hour, ahead of a client patch about an hour later than that.
This update will fix the net_ip issue that has been preventing some of you from
hosting.

  The update will increment the game version, so the servers will have to be
updated if they are to support the newer client version that will be released
later.

  Thanks,

  Matt

  Matt 'Anti' Lowe | Associate Producer

  Splash Damage Ltd | http://www.splashdamage.com
  PO Box 830 | Bromley BR1 9WZ

This e.mail is private and confidential between Multiplay (UK) Ltd. and the
person or entity to whom it is addressed. In the event of misdirection, the
recipient is prohibited from using, copying, printing or otherwise
disseminating it or any information contained in it.

In the event of misdirection, illegible or incomplete transmission please
telephone +44 845 868 1337
or return the E.mail to postmas...@multiplay.co.uk.

<<image001.gif>>