Another question: could you wonderful Valve employees consider
removing tf_damage_disablespread & tf_use_fixed_weaponspreads (Not sure if
the latter is included, but couldn't hurt to throw it in there) from the
blacklisted cvars?

I can understand nocrits being on the list (Ignoring the fact of why the
hell crits are even in the game), but quite literally all disablespread and
fixed spreads do is make the game consistent, not incredibly random.

It would seem logical that new players could become frustrated quickly when
one shot does as an example, 45 damage, then the next consecutive shot does
9 and they die. I realize that TF2 isn't about realism, but some consistency
is a heck of a lot more helpful when learning a new game than some RNG.