Hi John,

Yes, as Grant mentioned, we use the RCON script to handle a
VIP/Reserve slot system for about 1200 users (somethingawful.com) via
a custom steam chat "bot" (similar to an IRC bot) and coding wizardry.

If RO2 supports unrealscript then that sounds like a good solution. It
seems that there was some miscommunication between me and my fellow
admins about the "web admin interface"; I thought they were referring
to a GSP's web interface which often gets automated via curl. It looks
like we will have to investigate further and take better advantage of
your tools/SDK kit.

Thanks again for the quick replies (on a holiday weekend!). Happy Labor Day.

Chad