I have noticed some errors on my quick play Windows TF2 server. We are
getting an increased amount of people disconnecting of no steam logon. This
happens as a group within a second or two, and a server with 20-24 people
can go down to 8, 10 people very fast. I have no idea what is causing this.

I want to know if other server admins have experienced this problem or if
its limited to TF2 only.

If it is any help, this happened one second after "Round Setup End" was
triggered on cp_well, when it had just changed map. I am going to go through
some logs in the past few days and see if there are similar occurrings.

07:53:00