A required update for Red Orchestra 2 has just been released. Servers must
update to maintain compatibility with clients. To recap what is included in
this update:

Update includes:

- fixing the day 1 unlocks not working (Note: there still appears to be some
cases where unlocks do not appear, but the major reason for them not working
has been fixed. We'll continue working on the other issues with the unlocks
and get that out asap).
- Improved framerate hitching/dropping when artillery explodes
- spawn menu looping bug
- various crash fixes
- decreased AI MG accuracy for vehicle AI
- Added a system so outdated servers should no longer show in the server
browser (so make sure and update so people can find your servers)

Additionally, we've received word that PBBans streaming is now available for
Red Orchestra 2. Head on over to the PBBans website for more information:

http://www.pbbans.com/forums/ro2-streaming-now-available-t146557.html