sssst, dont bring them to idea's, next thing we know we get the "Heavvaiin"
(Heavy Hawaii)  update....( (c) @ me ). with actual flower bands for around
your neck and straw skirts etc and Heavy forbid, a bra of coconut halves, new
map "cp_beachparty" etc.

I'd hate to see the heavy going to Hawaii and dance with the hula's etc in a
"meet the team on vacation vid" along with it.

>Sent: Tuesday, 11 October 2011, 23:23
>Subject: Re: [hlds] Mandatory TF2 update coming Wednesday (Tony Paloma)
>

>You see, when I was young we didn't have hats. We had
custom skins, and you had to work hard to get them! Nowadays you kids with your
hats and your miscs and your hula hoops and your pogo sticks...

mailing list

  Message-----

  information such
>>as an update coming out sufficiently in advanced and
  responding in a
>>timely manner. You stop it Tony, you stop it right now.
  You're making
>>me feel weird.
>>
>>Bubka3 for president
  2012