not everybody

From: hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of Rob Liu
Sent: Thursday, 20 October 2011 8:26 PM
To: Half-Life dedicated Win32 server mailing list
Subject: Re: [hlds] Regarding the store items becoming tradeable but not
craftable

Everybody is crashing like it's going out of style.  I think your stupid
virtual hats can wait.

On Thu, Oct 20, 2011 at 11:09 PM, pilger <pilger...@gmail.com> wrote:

Back on the thread topic:

I got scammed yesterday with a non craftable chops through steam trade. So
that information is incorrect. I was hoping valve could provide us more
information on how to differ them.