Same here. I purposely didn't register my server for matchmaking, because
we're a relatively small group of players and aren't really interested in
matchmaking traffic since it's already common for people to have to wait for
a spot. I've asked my players if they're interested in the gift drops, but
I'm sure the majority will be. Is there a way to only be included in the
matchmaking during Halloween maps and remove the server from the pool during
every other map?