Set the cvar to disabled in server.cfg and enable in in the map-specific config
file

Yeef <va...@yeef.net> wrote:

Same here. I purposely didn't register my server for matchmaking, because we're
a relatively small group of players and aren't really interested in matchmaking
traffic since it's already common for people to have to wait for a spot. I've
asked my players if they're interested in the gift drops, but I'm sure the
majority will be. Is there a way to only be included in the matchmaking during
Halloween maps and remove the server from the pool during every other map?