You Connect to your server via the ft2 client, open console and issue the
identity create command (off the top of my head I think it is
cl_create_server_identity, but check that on the valve docs) then copy the
two cvars outputted by the command to your server.cfg
You need to do this for each one of your servers. They must all run with
unique registration values.

On 22 Oct 2011, at 12:09, kelly joe <whitenoi...@ntlworld.com> wrote:

How do you register your server?