I am continuing to receive reports of client crashes. I've seen three in a
row over three maps.

- Spencer.

-----Original Message-----
From: hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of Eric Smith
Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2012 8:49 PM
To: Half-Life dedicated Win32 server mailing list; Half-Life dedicated Linux
Subject: [hlds] Mandatory Team Fortress 2 Update Released

We've released a mandatory update to Team Fortress 2. The notes for the
update are below.

-Eric

------------------------------

Source Engine Changes (TF2, DoD:S, HL2:DM)
- Fixed a client crash related to dynamic model loading
- Fixed dedicated server not receiving restart requests when updates are
released

Team Fortress 2
- Fixed playing incorrect sounds for The Overdose
- Fixed a broken Engineer animation for The Pomson 6000
- Fixed Steam inventory/trading not showing the correct item level for some
items
- Fixed Steam inventory/trading sort order not matching the in-game backpack
- Fixed the new styles for The Brown Bomber not using team colors
- Fixed some clipping issues with the Warrior's Spirit
- Updated pl_hoodoo_final
   - Removed door frame collision to resolve bots getting stuck in the cave
during stage 2