Framework for something big coming up, I'd imagine.  The fact they didn't
notify about a server update leads me to believe it's client only.  I'm
also able to connect to servers that I know aren't updated with the current
client build, so it looks like there shouldn't be any action required on
our part... aside from finding our tin foil and building our hats.