I wish they’d just allow users to accept chats from anyone so that we don’t
have to add people to our friends list just to chat with them.

From: hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of Mart-Jan Reeuwijk
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2012 10:05 AM
To: Half-Life dedicated Win32 server mailing list
Subject: Re: [hlds] [hlds_linux] Adding a steam friend

250 without facebook linked, 300 with facebook linked to your steam account.

There is some glue, sometimes at 245/295 friends you get full, sometimes only
at x over the max.

Tip: make one or more groups, make it invite only and get them to be member.
With up to 149 members you can directly chat with them via the groups tab in
friendslist. At 150 this stops.

  _____