http://etf2l.org/forum/general/topic-21038/page-24/?recent=406717#post-406387

This is absolutely brilliant, great job! Now just imagine having
something like Greenlight to go through those...

I'm not even going to bother asking you to open source it but please,
at least consider releasing a "stable" version with that doesn't open
connection (no auto-update or reports to you or anywhere else, no
offense) and has no undocumented features (now or later). I'd really
like to use this, we should have had this long ago.