I write plugins. Not for a living, not because I get paid, but because I want to.

So, when I point out (repeatedly) that the game engine has bugs that causes servers to crash when plugins precache over a certain number of models and sounds or that something in the game engine causes clients to crash when the server changes maps away from a certain map, it's not just for my own benefit.

Feel free to get off your high horse or ride it on out of here.