That's why I'm asking here, because I'm already on the steampipe beta and
it's a headache to get some update.

Tried again to opted to non-beta, restarting steam, when I launch CS, I get
the mss32;dll error but in the console version command gives me well the
old version ( 4554).
Tried again to opted to beta, restarting steam, nothing happens, forcing to
validate, it finds one file to update (450ko), and when I launch CS, I get
the error and I'm still on 4554.

At this point, I guess it would better if I would do a complete
reinstallation of CS, or do you have some magic way to cleaning up easily
and updating properly CS ?