Does sv_pure register correctly if it is in the autoexec.cfg, or does it absolutely have to be on the command line?

Charlie wrote:
Thanks for the reply Fletcher. To fix this, I made a new cfg filed
called "pure.cfg" and I +exec it before mapload so that pure is set
correctly.

On Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 3:02 PM, Saul Rennison <saul.renni...@gmail.com