All games that were rammed through with the VPK change are busted. This
includes HL2:DM and CS:S. This will also soon include TF2, which is
scheduled for next week. I wonder if SFM has the same problem?

> Our apologies for the shattered expectations caused by this on-time
release.

Any deadline can be met if you're destroying existing support to reach it.

Thanks,
Kyle.