So i have really been ignoring this SteamPipe thing in a while, but seeing
that it is coming up. I decided to get more active into it. I know what
SteamPipe is and how its going to affect players as far as their file
location is concerned. I am also aware of apparently its going
to optimize the game making downloads and such faster. However, how is it
going to affect server owners as far as where files will be located for
custom content and sourcemod/metamod content.

How do i get access to the steampipe files to put on my server and test out?

What about meta/sourcemod? Are the latest snapshots compatible with them
yet or do we have to wait for newer ones to come out?

Any documents directed towards server owners and anything that can brush me
up on the topic would be much appreciated.

Anything major changing as far as plugins breaking that i need to be aware
of. (I am aware that SMAC broke, but is there a newer version available
that works)?

What sort of different ConVars do we now have with SteamPipe?

(Btw im on a linux system incase that is relatable and am referring to TF2).

Also on a side note, I posted this a while ago but got no response. Any 1
familiar with the sv_steamgroup convar and if it is compatible in tf2?

~Thanks Again in advance.