That list isn't complete, but may be somewhat useful.

From: hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of Mike Vail
Sent: Tuesday, May 14, 2013 9:58 AM
To: 'Half-Life dedicated Win32 server mailing list'
Subject: Re: [hlds] Server cvars, complete list?

How about this link:

https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/TF2_cvarlist

From: hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of CScrivener .
Sent: Tuesday, May 14, 2013 5:16 AM
To: Half-Life dedicated Win32 server mailing list
Subject: [hlds] Server cvars, complete list?

Good morning folks. I was curious is anyone happens to know of an updated
and complete list of server cvars, complete with a small description of each
one? The game I would mostly be referring to is TF2 but I figured the list
is most likely nearly universal.

There used to be a website with a complete list but the information happens
to be out of date by a few years and I know some cvars have come and gone. I
know some have been completely stripped and aren't used anymore, etc.

I know you can get information from the console but figured Fletcher or
other staff might have a text document, spreadsheet, something...with this
information on hand. Or maybe one of you server operators might have created
a list yourself. Any luck?

Thank you ahead of time!