Your best bet for bug status is to go to github with a search,
https://github.com/ValveSoftware/halflife/issues . There have been a couple of
suggestions about behavior changes in CS 1.6 weapons, so far both of them would
change the game play much more than is acceptable.

From: hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of jainil shah
Sent: Thursday, May 16, 2013 2:13 PM
To: Half-Life dedicated Win32 server mailing list
Subject: Re: [hlds] Half-Life 1 Dedicated Server updated

Hey Alfred, I remember there was a talk about improving firing behavior among
different weapons. This was about 4-6 weeks ago in one of the beta releases.
Was that part of this update? I could not find anything relevant about it in
release notes.

Thanks,
Jay

On Thu, May 16, 2013 at 4:15 PM, Alfred Reynolds