I'm on windows and approaching 24hrs after the patch I'm seeing lots of mvm crashes and random pings 200-800 still....

I've submitted a couple vtraces. Hopefully the new compression fixes this....

Sent Via Pigeon
From: ElitePowered .
Sent: Saturday, May 18, 2013 2:56 PM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Reply To: Half-Life dedicated Win32 server mailing list
Subject: [hlds] Anyone have a fix for server crashes?

Is there a fix for these crashes on linux servers? I think it's something in my server configs but i'm not sure. What do you guys think? There are also these really bad lag spikes. Thanks in advance.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/13p35epiq5bvcra/serverconfig.txt