DeGroot Keep and Hydro have always been excluded, and I believe that the
new maps have been QuickPlay eligible since becoming official. It's likely
that the page hasn't been updated with the maps, considering that section
hasn't changed at all.

thesupremecommander (Steam<http://steamcommunity.com/id/thesupremecommander>
)