Anybody know what this error-ish junk is at the end of update process?
This was on my Linux-based (Debian) CS:S server ...

Success! App '232330' fully installed.
/home/buildbot/buildslave/steam_rel_client_linux/build/src/clientdll/../common/singleprocesspipe_linux.cpp
(146) : Assertion Failed: false
/home/buildbot/buildslave/steam_rel_client_linux/build/src/clientdll/../common/singleprocesspipe_linux.cpp
(153) : Assertion Failed: CSingleProcessPipe::BWrite errno=22