I was able to reproduce it. Each time the procedure is done, the max health of
the sentry is increased by 1.2x. After 10 repetitions the sentry has a health
of over a thousand. After 47 repetitions the sentry's health is over a million.
(that's where we stopped testing)

I guess I shouldn't post the exact procedure here on this list for the kiddies
to see, since it doesn't seem to be really widespread yet. Feel free to e-mail
me personally if you'd like more details.

Meanwhile, server owners, if you see an engie and an enemy spy cooperating on a
"special project" involving repeatedly sapping a sentry, you can rest assured
they're up to no good. :)

And here to hoping Valve can patch this one quickly.

 - Peter