From: hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of Jesse Molina
Sent: Friday, July 04, 2014 4:56 PM
To: Half-Life dedicated Linux server mailing list; Half-Life dedicated Win32
server mailing list
Subject: [hlds_linux] SteamCMD "HTTP Remote Control"

Dear Valve.

Explain why SteamCMD has started a remote control daemon on my computer during
a SteamCMD update.

Steam Console Client (c) Valve Corporation
-- type 'quit' to exit --
remoteui/certs/https.key
[HTTP Remote Control] Wrote certificate to remoteui/certs/https.pem
[HTTP Remote Control] HTTP server listening on port 27037.
OK.

Relavant:

http://steamdb.info/blog/37/

http://steamdb.info/blog/30/