Set sv_workshop_allow_other_maps 0 into server.cfg

By default, CSGO servers allow ANYONE to start a workshop on ANY server that don't have this turned 0.

-ics

Jesse Oak kirjoitti:

So I've recently setup a dedicated server in csgo just for playing workshop maps 5v5 and I'm noticing a really weird issue with map rotation. The server sometimes seems to decide to grab a random workshop map and throw them into rotation.

I have gamemodes_server.txt and the subscription list files setup correctly as far as I can tell. But every so often I look at the servers status and notice it switched to a random workshop map often one I have never even seen.

I checked the login records for the server and nothing out of the ordinary is there. I'm setup as the only admin and the rcon is a last pass 7+ character generated password.

Has anyone heard of something odd like this happening?