Couldn't find anything odd, the beam wasn't env_beam. Did comparison to other maps and it seems that on goldrush, the edict count has been as high as it is now.

-ics

ics kirjoitti:
Not sure what has changed as it seems to eat more edicts than before. However, you must be running 30+ user servers since i have had no issues with 24 slot ones. But the map indeed has over 1400 entities

You can get a list of the entities with sv_dump_edicts. On a quick look, on the list there is 84 beam entities (env_beam?) which looks odd to me as i'm not sure where goldrush uses these. You can also do more investigating by loading the map on your own pc and look cl_showents and report_entities - see that on what does what.

I would do it but i have to leave to work. I'll have a look later today and post here if i find something that might be not normal.

-ics

rd1...@cox.net kirjoitti:
is anyone else having problems with payload goldrush on their windows and linux servers this map is using over 1400 edicts on server boot with no players that only leave like 600 for players and everything else which causes the server to crash reboot due to it running out of edicts ?