I've been trying to get my Modular Combat (Source SDK Base 2007) server to display on the server list for the past 5 hours and everything i've tried doesnt work. In my server.cfg i have at the bottom:

   sv_master_legacy_mode 0
   heartbeat

And this didn't fix it. My dedicated server box has 2 garrys mod servers displaying fine on the server list, its just my source 2007 (Modular Combat mod) server that wont show up at all.

Is the "Source SDK Base 2007 dedicated server" repo (appid 310) broken?