This is cut-and-paste from a previous email of mine:

For FK2, you have the following:

Killing Floor 2 Client AppID: 232090
Killing Floor 2 Server AppID: 232130

Thus your Client info URL is:
http://api.steampowered.com/ISteamApps/UpToDateCheck/v1?appid=232090&version=1&format=xml

And the Server info URL is:
http://api.steampowered.com/ISteamApps/UpToDateCheck/v1?appid=232130&version=1&format=xml

Also it looks like SteamPing now supports KF2 notifications:

http://steamping.com/?a=apps

On 6/4/15 16:44, Azarus # wrote:
https://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/WebAPI/UpToDateCheck

On 5 June 2015 at 01:23, Ash . <astrida...@googlemail.com <mailto:astrida...@googlemail.com>> wrote:

    Hey guys, did anyone receive a patch notification. I just realised
    my servers weren't up to date, like 10 days after the v1008 patch
    and yet I never saw any patch notes released on the HLDS mailing
    list (which has previously been used for communications between
    Tripwire and the server hosting community).

    Is there any decent way of tracking patches as soon as they hit?
    Autoupdate didn't seem to work either.