I’m looking for a way to get the text chat of ALL our players (dead or
spectating) to be visible to everyone.

Until quite recently we were using a SourceMod plugin that accomplished this,
but seemingly around the time of invasion it stopped working.

I’m trying to figure out if this is a problem on our end (wrong SM version or
whatever) or if some change actually broke something for everyone. Are any of
you able to get the chat of your dead or spec players to be read by everyone on
the server by any method of cvars or plugins?

Thanks!

- Peter