Unfortunately not, if it was that easy we would already have done it. The
programmer that was going to work on Linux servers is no longer with the
company, and all the programmers that know Unreal and Linux have been
loaded up with doing SteamOS ports, so it's difficult to find people to
contract to do it as we've done in the past.