I very much agreed with what you said in the video, in how community
servers have sadly suffered.

I think Valve is trying to start to patch up the wounds it's left on
community servers since they announced the new GSLT system for TF2,
giving trusted servers "extra features", which I think might get people
investing in server hardware and starting up communities up again.

Only time will tell what is going to happen to community servers, but
we'll always be around in one way or another.