You haven't been on this list long have you? We've had these notices for over 10 years or more. TF2 seems to be the only game from latest ones that they bother to do them though.

-ics

Tohru Adachi kirjoitti:
No apologies needed, communication between us (Server ops/players/etc) and you is what we need.

Definetly a step in the right direction, so keep us up to date.