 From:   Richard Green <i...@rgb-services.co.uk>
 To:   <hlds@list.valvesoftware.com>
 Sent:   10/27/2016 8:02 AM
 Subject:   [hlds] The End

After years of watching our community dwindle to no more than a group of
friends it’s time to put the last nail in the coffin, Simiancage.org has been
around since pre 2004 and most of the founders like myself were cs 1.3/4/5/6
clan members who started Simiancage.
This has always been cs/css/csgo based community and tf2 was a great community
builder as was L4D2 however as we all know those days are gone and it is time
to say adjure, valve have succeeded in killing 1 more cs/tf based community as
we now look towards running new servers of a new style.
Good luck valve in killing your own reputation further.
This is not a moan just a statement of Simiancage’s refusal to prop valve in
these games any further.
Regards to all
D3vilfish
PS Ive enjoyed some of the helpful emails over the years to sort
server/sourcemod problems out, I remember when updates to tf2 would come out on
new years eve…..
ICS you have been most helpful over the years too, good luck m8