Ah hell, just two quick inputs. It's clientside issues, but since it
affects the console (a important tool for server admins) it's kinda...
annoying.

-console dosen't work anymore it seems, it's as if the console is hidden
behind the new HUD. The console window is also not reselectable if you
somehow lose focus with it.