> I think that was the most embarrassing little "fight" I've ever seen on a
> mailing list. No serious server owner should be this petty and willing to
> fight on a *public mailing list for Team Fortress 2 updates*. At least
> have the decency to be childish in private.

I don't think we are being childish for defending ourselves. We ignored
things like this before and it has led to many lies being spread about us
that have perpetuated even now like having pay2win or being confused with
saigns. If someone is going to call us out in public, especially someone
that has been slandering us for 7 years, we have a right to respond.

I am confused why you are expressing anger towards us when 404 was the one
that derailed this thread in the first place and blames us for being the
reason why Valve can't do this proposal when he is guilty of the thing he
accuses us of.

This was a choice between defending ourselves, or slightly cluttering up a
suggestion that probably has 0 chance of being done since it was already
suggested to Valve many years ago... It was an easy choice to make, and I
would make the same choice again.