We're working on a mandatory update for TF2. The notes for the update
are below. We should have it ready soon.

- John

- Added LBTF2 6v6 Season 15 tournament medals
- Added NewbieDuo Cup Summer 2018 tournament medals
- Added Ultimate Ultiduo Season 2 tournament medals
- Added Fresh Meat Prolander Cup Summer 2018 and Autumn 2018 tournament
medals
- Added ETF2L Highlander Season 15, 6v6 Season 30, and Highlander Season
16 tournament medals
- Added Newbie Highlander Season 4 tournament medals
- Added RGL.gg Season 4, Season 5, and One Day Prolander Cup tournament
medals
- Added PASS Time Federation Season 1 tournament medals
- Added Chapelaria Highlander Season 1 tournament medals
- Added Respawn League Highlander Season 1 tournament medals
- Added Moscow LAN Summer 2018 tournament medals
- Community request: player_hurt events are now visible to SourceTV clients
- Updated the localization files