@ics

....as a 20 something plus vet of this list I say farewell. It has been
interesting over the years. From basic Cs beta servers in hlds to the steam
& standalone servers of today ...
.been a long run journey.

Stick on the list though. You have years of knowledge, and experience to
help the newer generation of game server managers.

I idle these lists. Haven't ran a server company in what 14 years?

Interesting topics sometimes.
And good people that don't mind advice , or assistance.

Take care ics.

-Stealth
Former co-owner/manager
151gaming